PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: Timber Brothers, S.L. and contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM or to the email address indicated in the header of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
Right to request access to personal data: you can ask CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM if this company is processing your data.
Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will be kept only by CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM for the exercise or defense of claims.
Right to object to treatment: CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, should continue to be treated.
Right to the portability of data: if you want your data to be treated by another firm, CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM will provide the portability of your data to the new responsible.
Right to the deletion of the data: and unless legally required, they will be deleted after confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection Possi Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have given consent for a particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the Security Officer of CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM (indicated above) or to the data protection authority that corresponds to you, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to forget and access your personal data
You have the right at any time to review, retrieve, anonymize and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the website. Simply send an email to email@example.com and request it. Or you can do it right here:
Data of the clients of the online store: The period of retention of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts in our online store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be kept until:
4 years: Law on Infringements and Sanctions in the Social Order (affiliation obligations, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of wages …); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books …);
5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
10 years: Art. 25 Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data of the subscribers to the email feed: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers her consent until she withdraws it.
Secret and data security
CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM undertakes in the use of the data, to respect your confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. You must also keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may cause CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM as owner of CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM, or third parties due to the use of said.
CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
The IP address of visitors, the ID of connected users, and the username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of conditions under which registration is made are login attempts, logout requests, suspicious URL requests, changes to site content, and password changes. This information is kept for 180 days.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM has an active security surveillance system that reports every activity of users and possible breaches in the security of user data. . In the event of any gap being detected, CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
All the products and services offered on the CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the stated purposes. You have the right to withdraw your prior consent at any time.
Registration of data processing activities
Web and hosting: CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM has SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM has contracted with Webempresa.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated treatment and incorporated into the corresponding files of which CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM is the owner.
• Your IP will arrive, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties in the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
• Likewise, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comments form: On the web, there is the possibility for users to leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to be entered again on each new visit, and the email address, name, website and IP address are also collected internally.
The data is stored on the servers of Webempresa Europa S.L.
User registration: Not allowed unless express request.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our purchase conditions where contact and payment details will be required.
The data is stored on the servers of Webempresa Europa S.L.
We collect information about you during the payment process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
• Send you important information about your account / order / service.
• Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
• Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
• Set up and manage your account, provide technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
• Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
• Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
• Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
• Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
• Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
• Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
• If you create an account, we keep your name, address and telephone number, to use them in your future orders.
Newsletter subscription forms: CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM uses the newsletter sending service (email newsletters) of MailerLite UAB, a company located in the European Union, which stores your email data, name and subscription acceptance. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time through a specific link located at the bottom of each shipment you receive Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Google Apps for companies.
Instant Messaging: CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM, you can access, through links, third-party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the services provided by CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM. At no time does CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM staff have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
Content embedded from other websites
Other services: Certain services provided through the CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the treatment of this data will only be to provide you with the information or services that you request from us.
• Presence in networks: we have profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
• Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. Thus, CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
• Data extraction: In no case will CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and punctually obtained.
• Rights: When, due to the nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM will help and advise you to that end in the measure of your possibilities.
Data processors outside the EU
• Storage and Encryption. ES uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc through Google Drive.
• Email. The email service of CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps.
• Social Networks.ES makes use of the US social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the website, and CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM deals with its servers the data that, through them, users, subscribers or surfers deliver to the firm CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM or share with it.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM has access to: Username and email, IP address, postal address, DNI / CIF and payment details. In any case CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM website as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations to our users
Access and / or use of CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and content of CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM.
In the use of CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM portal or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of CLAIRECHARLOTTE.COM.